您当前的位置:主页 > 赤月传说福利 > 正文

赤月传说2网赤月传说最新私服页sf[原创诗歌 双语]

  1. 添加时间:2020-11-23
  2. 文章来源:italianwine.cn
  3. 添加者:赤月传说2私服
  4. 阅读次数:

  Siren, 希腊神话中之海妖,歌声绝美,闻者莫不丧魂落魄,每出没,水手闻其歌而忘形,触礁丧命无数。

  They say I was a born vagrant,

  人谓吾生寄漂流,

  with a penchant for salt water.

  澹澹烟波嗜浪游。

  Now I’"ve traveled for so long,

  百年流离早相闻,

  and heard so much about your ominous song.

  曼妙魅曲出君喉。

  I’"ve been told by many, horror in their wide-open eyes,

  闻者骇怖目决眦,

  That your heavenly song heralds doom.

  皆言天音蕴凶机。

  In your seductive voice people will paralyze,

  心神俱醉股战栗,

  Powerless to steer clear of the forthcoming death.

  任随赴死无可避。

  Many a ship has been wrecked,

  百舟千帆尽沉沦,

  planks scattered on the water surging.

  残樯断楫荡碧痕。

  Numerous sailors have been claimed,

  可怜游子随波去,

  Their grieved families left wailing.

  抛得骨肉哭断魂。

  I have sailed across seven seas,

  吾将一生付漂零,

  And I have explored unmapped waters.

  浩淼天涯任我行。

  Now my hair is starting thinning,

  而今疏鬓已星星,

  Eternal rest somewhere ahead waiting.

  长眠可计候前程。

  But aspiration in my heart

  犹有壮志燃胸臆,

  never ceases blazing,

  宏愿不成难自弃。

  I will not die with peace

  未曾亲耳聆仙曲,

  without hearing your singing.

  哪得安然瞑目去。

  Siren! my strength is leaving me, My day fading,

  来日无多力近阑,

  Now my sail is rising

  但为君故起征帆。

  I’m coming, I’m coming

  我欲寻君君莫去,

  to fulfill the last mission!

  直待痴人了宿愿!

  All the ordeals and hardships I can endure,

  风刃相逼无所动,

赤月传说2sf
上一篇:测试赤月传说2网页sf的标题        下一篇:賡續紅色血脈 讓“鐵軍”永不生

最近更新